Friday, February 02, 2007

THE OTHER WHITE MILK GETS ATTACKED BY PIGS

The pork industry issued a Cease and Desist order to a mom who sells pro-breastfeeding tshirts that say: The Other White Milk. Apparently they are concerned that she might be profiting too much because of the spin off of their slogan about pig flesh. I love to eat pig flesh but try to limit my intake, well I think it's time I stopped for good. Maybe I will drink my own breast milk instead. Wait, that would be somewhat silly, I still have to eat other food. I think I'll stick with chicken and veggies.

Oh, and they are also accusing her of promoting breast milk for uses other than infant consumption. I suppose the Pork lobby is dumber than we thought, since babies and young kids can drink it, and throughout time people have used breast milk to survive. In fact, breast milk is being examined for its medicinal properties and has been shown to kill lung cancer cells in a lab dish.

Here is the link to the blog of the accused stay-at-home mom who is trying to promote breastfeeding in our messed up society. http://thelactivist.blogspot.com/2007/02/overzealous-big-pork-stomps-on.html

Maybe the pork lobby could start marketing pig milk next, since obviously breast milk is so tied up with criminal activity and we should look for alternatives.

The businesses and in fact the general population seem to be suffering from Mad Pig Disease. Let's get them back on the right track. Contact Jennifer Laycock and offer her your support. She donates portions of her profit to the Mother's Milk Bank in her area. We should all order some shirts, and offer her our support. They are setting a compliance deadline of Feb. 5.

For now, I am abstaining from pork, and Walmart! (see next post)

No comments: